- 3 Bedroom Imperial Duplex - Detached
- 4 Bedroom Duplex – Detached - 2 Levels
- 4 Bedroom Duplex - 3 Levels
- Building Floor area – 248 m2
- Lot size – 450 – 641 m2
- Foyer – 18.56 m2
- Living room – 31.75 m2
- Dining room – 11.88 m2
- Kitchen – 17.21 m2
- Store – 2.59 m2
- Visitor’s toilet – 2.88 m2
- Master bedroom – 23.33 m2 (en-suite)
- Bedroom 2 – 21.24 m2 (en-suite)
- Bedroom 3 – 17.28 m2 (en-suite)
- Family Lounge – 15.93m2
This state of the art structure stands alone with incredible view. It has 3 spacious rooms all en-suite, screeded walls and exquisitely designed POP ceilings. A service room and an appropriately located visitor’s toilet also provided on the ground floor
The bathrooms are fitted with top notch fittings on vitrified floor finish with walls tiled from floor to ceiling with exquisite colours.
The spacious kitchens; with durable water resistant wood cabinets, counter top finished with granite slab and stainless steel cooker hood with ducted expeller outlet.
- Total floor area (2 levels): 310 m2
- Lot size range: 450m2 – 675m2
- Foyer 10.7 m2
- Living room 30.5 m2
- Dining room 10.8m2
- Kitchen 15.7 m2
- Store 3.4 m2
- Guest Bedroom 15.1 m2
- Service Room 9.4 m2
- Master bedroom 31.2m2 (ensuite)
- Bedroom 1 15.7m2 (ensuite)
- Bedroom 2 15.12m2(ensuite)
- TV/ Family Lounge 18.3 m2
This unique Imperial duplex is highly recommended for compact families.
POP screeding on all walls and ceiling inclusive of distinctive decorations on the ceiling.
The ground floor accommodates the living room, dining room, foyer, store, guest bedroom visitor’s toilet.
The 1st floor comprises of 3 well located bedrooms all ensuite including the master bedroom and a well sized family lounge within close proximity to the bedrooms and a suspended balcony overlooking the entrance to the building.
- Floor area (3 levels) – 426 m2
- Lot size ranges – 675 m2 – 900 m2
- Foyer – 16.8 m2
- Guest bedroom – 21.94 m2 (ensuite)
- Carport – 21.6 m2
- Service room – 11 m2 (ensuite)
- Service room kitchen – 4 m2
- Visitor’s toilet – 2.18 m2
- Living room – 31.44 m2
- Dining room – 10.8 m2
- Kitchen – 15.12 m2
- Store – 4.1 m2
- Master bedroom – 31.44 m2 (ensuite)
- Bedroom 2 – 17.48 m2 (ensuite)
- Bedroom 3 – 23.4 m2 (ensuite)
The highly sought-after Imperial duplex gives the family more space to play with, POP screeding on all walls and ceiling, inclusive of decorations on the ceiling.
The ground floor accommodates foyer, laundry service room complete with bathroom and kitchenette and guest bedroom ensuite and visitor’s toilet.
The 1st floor is spread with living room, dining room, study and a spacious kitchen where less formal meals can be enjoyed on a breakfast table easily accommodated.
The 2nd floor hosts the double volume Masters chamber with ample closet space, 2 bedroom en-suite. The balcony is properly situated for you enjoy the natural sea breeze.